Thank you for your interest in St. Ephrem! All registrations must be in person, and the child must be present. You will need the following:
Click here to begin an online application for your child.
1. Baptismal certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. Report cards from last June and the year before
4. Standardized test results
5. Immunization Data
6. $200 non-refundable application fee. Checks or money orders only please.
Application for admission in the registration process does not mean automatic acceptance into St. Ephrem Catholic Academy. Acceptance is based on the following criteria:
1. Readiness level of the child detected during the screening process for grades EN, N, Pre-K and K
2. Academic information from the student’s present school for grades 1 through 7
3. Does the family reside in or outside of St. Ephrem parish?
4. Does the family have other children enrolled in the school?
5. Class size/availability Click here